Dream package Barbados: Enjoy and experience Barbados
Exploring the islands
2 wks. from $ 1839 / £ 1563
Get 5% off if you already booked flights
14 fabulous days, to experience the white palm shaded beaches of the island and get to know its exotic beauty in many different ways: with guided tours, an excursion by boat and on your own with a rental car.
• 14 nights Barbados at Butterfly Beach Resort (Standard) - Mixed view room including breakfast.
• Half day island tour: Earthworm Pottery and Hunt´s Gardens or St. Nicolas Abbey.
The pottery was founded in 1982 and is family owned here everything is made by hand. You get vases, bowls, bathroom utensils or a complete service. Everything that is made here is dishwasher and microwave tight. Right next to the pottery there is a small gallery with Caribbean painting and batik works.
Combinable with Hunt's Garden - a paradise on earth
Mr. Anthony Hunte, one of the brightest personalities in Barbados, created this little paradise himself. On winding paths you will pass exotic plants united with statues and antiques. You can settle on the various small seating groups and listen to classical music. Mr. Hunte answers all your questions and invites you to a homemade rum or home-made lemonade. Hunte is an experience for all the senses.
OR Discover St. Nicholas Abbey the oldest Plantation and rum distillery in Barbados with a visit to the small museum. (Entrance fee is not included) Built in 1658 and completely preserved. Marvel at the museum and enjoy
• 4 hours on a Catamaran afternoon cruise, enjoy a great snorkeling and sailing experience Dive with turtles and on reef or wrack incl. snacks, drinks and snorkel equipment.
• 7 days car rental Kia Picanto or similar
- with Insurance deductible US$ 2.000,00
- Drivers must be between 21 and 75 years
• Airport transfers upon arrival/ departure with assistance during stay.
Package price in US Dollar & British Pounds
Valid from 16-4-2022 to 15-12-2022
Inquire without obligation or book Dream package Barbados: