|CONTACT | TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Elegant wedding in an exquisite ambience in Antigua
Wedding from $ 1788 / £ 1519
Get 5% off if you already booked flights
The Inn at English Harbour on Antigua’s spectacular South Coast provides the perfect wedding location. Beautiful gardens, an open terrace with stunning views over English Harbour and the distant island of Montserrat, a superb, white sandy beach enclosed within Freeman’s Bay and an excellent level of friendly, smiling service make The Inn one of the best places in the Caribbean for weddings.
Wedding packages are shown below, but we recommend discussing your customers Wedding plans with our Event Manager who can tailor arrangements to their individual requirements.
• complimentary room upgrade from Cabana room to a Junior Suite if available at time of booking
• Champagne Breakfast (one bottle) served on balcony to the couple on the morning after their wedding night
• One tier decorated wedding
• Ceremonial Flowers for the Bride and Groom
• All Registration, Legal Fees etc. (*including Transfers to Town by AETS)
A minimum stay of 3 nights is mandatory at The Inn at English Harbour.
Formalities & Documentation for Wedding:
All the following required documents must be certified and translated in English:
• Valid passports (passports must be valid for at least 6 months after departure);
• If divorced – proof of Decree Absolute;
• If widowed – death certificate;
• If applicable – proof of name change;
• If under 21 – evidence of parental consent;
Weddings in Antigua are recognized worldwide.
There is no mandatory waiting period before the application.
There are two witnesses required - for example, other guests or hotel staff.
Package rate in US Dollars and British Pounds including taxes and service charge
Valid from 1-11-2017 to 31-12-2018
Inquire without obligation or book Elegant wedding