Guadeloupe island tour by rental car: 12 days Grand Terre & Basse Terre
Exploring the islands
12 days from $ 1088 / £ 840
Get 5% off if you already booked flights
Discover old mansions, picturesque fishing villages, solitary beaches, and the lush tropical jungle. Guadeloupe is best explored by rental car. A good road network and European style traffic rules and safety regulations create the ideal conditions. You will pick up your car at the airport and start to discover the island at your own pace. The pre-booked hotels are ideal bases for the trips, putting you within easy reach of all the sights.
* 3 nights at Canella Beach Hotel (Superior) in a Standard Studio incl. American breakfast buffet.
* 3 nights at Good value apartments next to the beach (Basic) in a Bungalow incl. breakfast
* 3 nights at Tropical Garden-bungalows & Villas at Cousteau-Reserve (Standard) in a Bungalow incl. breakfast.
* 3 nights at Bwa Chik Hôtel & Golf (Superior) in a Classic Room incl. American breakfast (with 3rd person in a Classic Duplex incl. American breakfast).
12 days rental car
* Skoda Citigo or similar with air-condition and unlimited mileage.
* Deductible € 800 in case of accident, glass damage and theft.
From/to airport or ferry port.
Recommended excursions by car
* Northeast: Botanical garden of Valombreuse, Fishermen’s village of Sainte Rose on the lagoon of Grand Cul-de-sac Marin, Rum distillery Séverin and Rum Museum at Sofaïa.
* Route de la Traversée through the rain forest and a visit to the zoological garden with its hanging bridges.
* Caribbean coast: Plage de Malendure, explore the Cousteau Underwater Reserve by glass bottom boat or by diving.
* South: La Soufrière volcano, Carbet-waterfall, Parc des Roches Gravées at Trois Rivières.
* East: Saint-Francois with its golf course and marina, where excursion boats leave to the islets of Désirades and Petite Terre; Le Moule with rum distillery Demoiseau and the archaeological Museum.
* North: Beautiful beaches of Port Louis and Anse Bertrand; impressing sea spray fountains of Souffleurs.
* West: Capital Pointe-à-Pitre, Marina Bas du Fort with many restaurants.
Package price in US Dollars and British Pounds
Valid from 1-5-2020 to 15-10-2020
Inquire without obligation or book Guadeloupe island tour by rental car: